• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Seriously, I think people are overreacting here a bit. India are yet to bowl. Just wait and see. This is just the first morning, if our team is to show a fighting spirit and come back in this, it starts right here with the fans backing them to do so.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I blame the other posters for jinxing Tendulkar. Honestly, reading the comments here you would think he scored 136, not 36.
If Sachin requested the footmarks to be fixed, and resulted in that delay, he's only got himself to blame :mad:

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
It was appreciation of the way he was batting. I still wouldn't take a thing away from what was said for him...on the other hand i would say that was a jaffa from Steyn who is equally a gun bowler...

r3alist

U19 Cricketer
Seriously, I think people are overreacting here a bit. India are yet to bowl. Just wait and see. This is just the first morning, if our team is to show a fighting spirit and come back in this, it starts right here with the fans backing them to do so.
you really think your bowlers can match steyn/morkel?

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Ah well.. that's that then. We'll be back in 2014 or whatever. They should allow us to play just on the subcontinent... :ph34r:

Hate the way we're living up in some style to all the usual stereotypes. :crybaby:
Mark my words, they'll be back in the second innings. One utter failure among six innings was on the cards. Come on.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Mark my words, they'll be back in teh second innings. One utter failure among six innings was on the cards. Come on.
Yeah I agree. We were always going to struggle early considering the lack of a practice match.

Same with tour of Aus 07/08.

Pretty infuriating how ****ing dumb the BCCI were. Imagine if Kirsten didn't have the players come earliy. Could have been all out by now :ph34r:

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Can't believe we have to go from watching Sachin bat to Dhoni. It's almost cruel.
Lol. Very true.

I take 10% of the blame for the Sachin jinx India fans.

Anyway, awesome stuff. Just awesome.

Bhaji to wheel away and inexplicably score another 50.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Can't believe we have to go from watching Sachin bat to Dhoni. It's almost cruel.
Dhoni annoys me like few others. He's one the ugliest batsmen in world cricket and he's never effective when his contribution is relevant, yet he still has a good record. His captaincy also makes for pretty frustrating cricket at times, although I think it's over-criticised from a practical POV.

kingpin

State Vice-Captain
Whatever happens....come on India......Well i can just see the pressure on these batsman......They need to calm down...

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
TBF, it was a pretty awesome ball by Steyn to bring one in suddenly after taking it away all the time. You can hit him for a couple of boundaries but he usually gets you in the end... ATG bowler in the making.