• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think the disappointing thing for India will be that any decent analyst could've had a stab at the modes of dismissal for each batsman before the match and they'd have been spot on.

Sehwag - flashing outside his body, playing a loose shot (admittedly looser than normal)
Gambhir - prodding outside off
Dravid - lbw
Laxman - no footwork early on, cleaned up with a full ball
Raina - prodding outside off

You'd think they'd have been working on all those things because they're such obvious ways to get them out in these conditions given their respective techniques.

chicane

State Captain
I had a nightmare yesterday where I was reading the cricinfo front page with the headline "Steyn destroys India".

Then the rain stopped, then SA won the toss, then Steyn is doing his thing.

Ruckus

International Captain
Wow I'm glad Australia aren't the only ones finding things tough...71/6 that's pretty bad even by our standards.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Wow I'm glad Australia aren't the only ones finding things tough...71/6 that's pretty bad even by our standards.
If Australia batted as poorly as they did today, they'd have been bundled all out for about 70 on this wicket against this attack.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah well.. that's that then. We'll be back in 2014 or whatever. They should allow us to play just on the subcontinent... :ph34r:

Hate the way we're living up in some style to all the usual stereotypes. :crybaby:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Tbf it was a pretty good delivery.

MS and Bhajji should just go for it honestly. They looking like getting out more when Defending than attacking. Especially Bhajji

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Harbhajan and Dhoni can put on 100 I'm going to run around the Sydney CBD naked tomorrow.

Blaze 18

Banned
I blame the other posters for jinxing Tendulkar. Honestly, reading the comments here you would think he scored 136, not 36.