• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Howsie

International Captain
Why the **** is Jamie How back in the team. May as well play with 9 men when you've got Dropkins and How in there.
Yep, with all due respect to Zimbabwe cricket scoring runs against their A team really doesn't count for a lot when it comes to international cricket - well it shouldn't anyway. He still looks to be the same batsmen that left international cricket in early 2009, his dismissal today was vintage Jamie How.

Mike5181

International Captain
Yep, with all due respect to Zimbabwe cricket scoring runs against their A team really doesn't count for a lot when it comes to international cricket - well it shouldn't anyway. He still looks to be the same batsmen that left international cricket in early 2009, his dismissal today was vintage Jamie How.
He overly exaggerates the shots he plays especially the straight drives and stuff. I remember that was the flaw he had when he was dropped. He kept getting caught behind.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Two of our all-time great ODI batsman at the crease. Warms the beer in my belly and brings a tear to my eye.

Athlai

Not Terrible
McMillan doesn't quite make it, get Cairns in at 7. Baz 8 and Vettori 9.

What a tail!

Astle
Turner/Fleming
Crowe
Taylor
Styris
Twose
Cairns
McCullum
Vettori
Hadlee
Bond

For sake of team balance you could probably put Harris in for Twose and bat Cairns up if you want 5 genuine bowling options. Astle and Styris wouldn't be the worst 10 though.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
By vague memories I mean I was an ankle biter. My first non-vague memory is of Sinclair's double hundred debut meaning that cartoons wouldn't be shown on TV 3. :(

Mike5181

International Captain
By vague memories I mean I was an ankle biter. My first non-vague memory is of Sinclair's double hundred debut meaning that cartoons wouldn't be shown on TV 3. :(
Haha yeah thats when Sinclair became my favourite player along with Astle.