• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Blaze 18

Banned
It looked like it just straight hit the ground and bounced up but it actually hit him high in the hands a bit weird. I was like **** honestly your going to claim that catch.
Yeah, the replay confirms that it was a clean catch. It did look dodgy in real time, though.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
On friday I made a bet that Watson would score 52+
Yesterday I made a bet that Hussey would make 51-
Today I made a bet that McCullum would make 43+

WHY DOES THIS KEEP ****ING HAPPENING TO ME????

Athlai

Not Terrible
On friday I made a bet that Watson would score 52+
Yesterday I made a bet that Hussey would make 51-
Today I made a bet that McCullum would make 43+

WHY DOES THIS KEEP ****ING HAPPENING TO ME????
Stop making bets you ****.

Blaze 18

Banned
Well he did miss it by a mile (2 inches)
Are you sure ? I actually thought that was out, the replays were quite inconclusive. There did seem to be a slight deviation as the ball passed the bat. I suppose you could argue that the benefit of the doubt had to go to the batsman as there was enough doubt, but there was no daylight between ball/bat-gloves.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Stop making bets you ****.
What really ****s me about the last one was that I tried to make the bet when the 2-way score was 38.5, but because the ****kins bet hadn't been paid I didn't have enough. Before I managed to resubmit a smaller bet, McCullum hit a four. The betting agencies and the players are in cahoots. The ****ing lot of 'em have set the whole system up just cause me misery.

Mike5181

International Captain
Are you sure ? I actually thought that was out, the replays were quite inconclusive. There did seem to be a slight deviation as the ball passed the bat. I suppose you could argue that the benefit of the doubt had to go to the batsman as there was enough doubt, but there was no daylight between ball/bat-gloves.
That's just the combo of the high angle camera and the ball heading upwards. Can look rather dodgy at times.

Mike5181

International Captain
What really ****s me about the last one was that I tried to make the bet when the 2-way score was 38.5, but because the ****kins bet hadn't been paid I didn't have enough. Before I managed to resubmit a smaller bet, McCullum hit a four. The betting agencies and the players are in cahoots. The ****ing lot of 'em have set the whole system up just cause me misery.
How much did you put down on McCullum?