• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Who do Haddin and the chimp think they're talking too? No one speaks to Lord Brockett without permission. Filthy criminals.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gotta hurt being owned that badly having won the toss on one of the flattest pitches in the world.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Gotta hurt being owned that badly having won the toss on one of the flattest pitches in the world.
It's almost as good a first day as Edgbaston 2005's "We'll have a bowl mate".

And i'll let Cricinfo do this for me; "Stumps Wow, Ricky Ponting and Brad Haddin are having a fearful moan at Strauss, who has plenty to say back in return. Probably something along the lines of "look at the scorecard". It doesn't make happy reading for the home side."

Uppercut

What really concerns me is what would have happened if Anderson had held that catch off Hussey when he was in single figures.

Spark

Global Moderator
So all in all a mirror image of Brisbane. A way-below-par but not disastrous total on the first day on a good batting deck.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
but they give rights to sports channel rite ?? BCCI have a rule which states that you should have at least on dedicated sports channel which forced our Govt to start a sports channel
Haha nah the rights don't go to a sports channel - it's actually illegal for big events to go to sports channels here...

flibbertyjibber

Strange there is a lack of Aussies in this thread this morning.I wonder why?

Boycs in fine form on TMS review of the day.:laugh:

Uppercut

So all in all a mirror image of Brisbane. A way-below-par but not disastrous total on the first day on a good batting deck.
Don't think Australia will be able to bat this one out late in the game though. England's attack is miles better than Australia's was for the last test.