• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bit ridiculous - probably hit it and it was missing anyway

Anyway, Oz are ****ed here as par is at least 425-450
Eh, it was clipping leg.

If you appealed for a caught behind with that much evidence it would stay not out. Seems harsh but fair.

Ruckus

International Captain
Well he hit that. It was a **** shot though. Can we stop saying Harris is as good a batsman as Johnson now? :p
Curious argument, considering nobody said he was as good a batsmen than Johnson, Harris nicked it, and Johnson has 6 ducks in his last 12 innings :p

biased indian

International Coach
SRT was all for Hotspot IIRC, it was just the Hawk eye he was bothered about.
think Indian teams only reservation is the path predicted by hawkeye in lbw decision ..

any way back to ashes will Aus score more than 250 here ??? think haddin should try to hit some sixes now

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
but is harris a happy man ?..it was meant to be fair and have Australia used there 2 up ?
Well Harris wouldn't be a happy man without UDRS either.

Saying we shouldn't use the system because it upheld an (arguably) poor decision is absolutely ridiculous, unless you have a better system in mind. There isn't a win for the naked eye over technology at all because they both made the same ****ing decision.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Thats unbelievable!

Now I know why SRT and MSD refuse to use UDRS. Bloody geniuses!

Harris surely edged it.
the system is not yet perfect but its a step in the right direction the whinejob India had after Bucknor-gate it looks ridiculous that they do not support the technology.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bit ridiculous - probably hit it and it was missing anyway
Think he probably hit it, but it wasn't missing. Hawkeye had it clipping leg.

Unless Oz is getting a different feed I couldn't see a definite spot on Hot Spot, but front on the ball deviated onto the pads. Looked to be off the back of the bat.

Warne still banging on about asking straight away as if that matters a ****; grassed catches are claimed immediately too. If you've got a golden blob on your recall you'd ask too, I reckon.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm sorry but I actually can't see this obvious deviation of the ball. The barely visible mark on the bat that might be a nick, yes, but not the deviation.

hazsa19

International Regular
looking at that again without my england hat on i've got to say that should have been over-turned, tiny white spot, fine maybe it brushed the pad.

But from 1 angle you can really see a deviation, and what a surprise snicko shows he hit it.