• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A little gem someone sent to the cricinfo scorers............

'Vishal Choudhary: "Can India hire Bangladeshi bowlers for third Test plzzzzzzzzzzzzz?"

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It was a poor innings but the pressure was hardly "totally off of him", a lot of pressure on his place in the team and he lost the established batting partner.
Well, quite. He was certainly under pressure, but even taking that into consideration, he looked all at sea against an attack who had been in the field for a long time and had looked pretty damn toothless all morning.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Well, quite. He was certainly under pressure, but even taking that into consideration, he looked all at sea against an attack who had been in the field for a long time and had looked pretty damn toothless all morning.
Sreesanth did seem a bit fired up though, the rest looked woeful. Hopkins looked pretty dire but I maintain he isn't terrible just very mediocre.

Arnel just can't get any luck.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Spinners in NZ better than Guptill based on my non-existent standardised averages:
Daniel Vettori
Jeetan Patel
Nick Beard
Peter Petherick
Evan Gray
Greg Loveridge
Mark Haslam
Matthew Hart
Dipak Patel
Glen Sulzberger
Whatshisname Nethula
Richard Wixon
Stu Duff

I am VERY disappointed to see him bowling right now based on my research.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol @ Sehwag not taking singles at the end, and only trying to hit boundaries.

I look forward to people arguing that those 4th innings runs of his being more important than his 2nd innings 8-)

NZ Guy

U19 Captain
Looks like these pitches more nothing more than average-boosters for the batsmen.
Sadly I think you're right:(. Reckon when we get onto some proper pitches we'll come crashing down to Earth, then again we are playing Pakistan....

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looks like these pitches more nothing more than average-boosters for the batsmen.
Correct, one of the reasons many Indian batsmen average 45-50+ with the bat, yet hardly any of their bowlers (ever) average under 30

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Oh well, we got the two draws that Greatbatch was looking for before the series. Now to finish it off with a nice series win.