• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Well, if so, speaks volumes of Vettori's 11 wickets @ 30
It does, particularly since these pitches have been flat.

But at the end of the day Vettori was unable to get out Harbhajan out twice when the win was there for the taking.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It is hard to believe this is the number 1 side in the world we're playing. Either we've improved overnight from bunnies into batting legends or this Indian bowling line-up is actually pretty damn toothless, with the notable exception of Zaheer.

It's even more amazing that Vettori has 11 wickets to date in the series at 30 (SR 77) against their batsmen (supposedly the best players of spin) in their conditions and Harby's 6 wickets have come at 50 (SR 116) against ours.
Latter I believe. Zaheer just was a god against us.

Zinzan

Vettori always looks in atrocious form with the bat. Squirts through gully and square leg are a sign of him being in good Vettori knick if you ask me ;)
He always looks unorthodox yes, but normal hits it a lot more cleanly. He's batting form isn't within cooee of what it was this time last year in SL

morgieb

Vettori I'm not really sure about, but he still failed against Bhajji and his attack was hardly the best either. He's also a pretty damn good cricketer.

NZ Guy

U19 Captain
Sreesanth looked like such a tool when he got McCullum out
Hard out. Look at me aren't I tough.........after giving away 100 runs at almost 5 an over................after you just scored 225....................after the only reason I got you out was that you had no respect for me and were trying to hit me for a four every ball.

What a douche