• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Brett Dale

School Boy/Girl Captain
Well done Brendon, was hoping for a triple century, guess it wasnt meant to be, but who would of thought we would be going into the third test all level.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't really rate Sreesanth, but that's the way to bowl to tailenders, now learn New Zealand

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
This is SO GOOD. Two test draws against India. Batsmen scoring runs more than once a series. Everyone in the top 7 contributing. Openers scoring centuries!!! Three innings without a massive collapse. Two 400+ scores and a 'low' score of 350 in three innings. They may be flat pitches but the NZ batsmen I know would still conspire to get themselves out.

What happened to the real NZ? This must be what it feels like to support a proper test team.

What will we all constantly whinge about? Will Jonathan Millmow and the talkback troupe need new jobs? You can't complain much about McIntosh, McCullum and Guptill after this.

I suppose there's always the bowling to commiserate over..

.... and Hopkins. Bloody hell Hopkins... how can even you be this bad?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Hopkins isn't that bad but I don't think he likes batting with the tail at all and our keeper is almost certainly going to bat this low.

Our bowlers to pull a Leloir.

Meridio

International Regular
This is SO GOOD. Two test draws against India. Batsmen scoring runs more than once a series. Everyone in the top 7 contributing. Openers scoring centuries!!! Three innings without a massive collapse. Two 400+ scores and a 'low' score of 350 in three innings. They may be flat pitches but the NZ batsmen I know would still conspire to get themselves out.

What happened to the real NZ? This must be what it feels like to support a proper test team.

What will we all constantly whinge about? Will Jonathan Millmow and the talkback troupe need new jobs? You can't complain much about McIntosh, McCullum and Guptill after this.

I suppose there's always the bowling to commiserate over..

.... and Hopkins. Bloody hell Hopkins... how can even you be this bad?
Devastated to see Hopkins dropped last over before tea. Now potentially on his way to an undeserved average-boosting 20*.

Meridio

International Regular
Oh, and they'll bemoan our inability to finish India off from 15/5 in the first test, and ****hajan Singh scoring back to back centuries.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Well done NZ. I dared to dream of a draw. Flem was the only person who discussed a win. If Zaheer doesn't play in the next test - you have to like our chances of a draw. Anyone know the pitch report for the next match,

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Devastated to see Hopkins dropped last over before tea. Now potentially on his way to an undeserved average-boosting 20*.
Actually I think it's funnier that despite the match result being already decided and with the pressure totally off, he still only managed 11* from 43 balls, having survived a close lbw shout and a dropped catch :laugh:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Actually I think it's funnier that despite the match result being already decided and with the pressure totally off, he still only managed 11* from 43 balls, having survived a close lbw shout and a dropped catch :laugh:
The batting order collapsed around him tbf.