• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Athlai

Not Terrible
Hasn't looked anywhere near as good as he did with the new ball yesterday. Has kept it tight and I do like the yorker but that sort of bowling won't trouble these two.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Haha Soph is realllllllly going to struggle during the Ashes when guys who actually dislike the English attack dig into them.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Apparently Cook, Trott and Bell are all better than Katich, Watson and Clarke now. English bias can be very dire at times.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I also forgot to mention that Finn is better than all Australia's bowlers.

Cerebz @testmatchsofa Excluding Ponting in for Collingwood - The whole English team would walk into the Aussie team.
Haha, wouldn't know where to begin with this sentence.

Spark

Global Moderator
On a man-for-man basis the only players I'd take from the English team are Swann, KP and Bell (for North and Hussey). Perhaps Broad but that's a long-shot.

EDIT: @Athlai, I'm going to make a twitter account in a week or so just for that.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
On a man-for-man basis the only players I'd take from the English team are Swann, KP and Bell (for North and Hussey). Perhaps Broad but that's a long-shot.

EDIT: @Athlai, I'm going to make a twitter account in a week or so just for that.
Strauss >>>> Bell. Bat one of the openers down the order.