• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
IMO Vettori and Taylor badly let themselves down, particularly Vettori. Horrible batting to get out.

Can forgive Williamson given his inexperience, but not those two.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
They won't get access. They will be made to play on school grounds. Trust me I have experienced it.
Obviously they won't get access to the Hyderbadi ground etc.

But it's a step in the right direction for the Indian cricket grounds to have very good outfields.

Shri

Mr. Glass
You have no idea about the school grounds we play in, its like how they play football in Brazil or Spain, we used to play bare footed in red soil mostly. We used one set of leg pads per team - the right hander wears one in the left foot and vice versa. The ones like myself(who couldn't be ****ed wearing pads) got good in playing off the legs on the on side since we did not want to lose our legs! No one in the outfield put in a dive except a few crazy guys inspired by what they saw on tv.

The international facilities like a lush outfield is not going to help players become good fielders because you become a good fielder very young in your cricket days and then improve yourself once you get better facilities.

Everyone in my team during my junior days were awesome forward short leg and silly point fielders just because there was grass on both sides of our local pitch. No one ever dropped a catch, great days.

Sorry for going off track with my rambling. But, meh, you get the picture.:p

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Indeed :cool:

Btw people gotta stop calling them TMS in this thread (which stands for Test Match Special).

I know you didn't just then, but they just like being called The Sofa :cool: