• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

irottev

U19 Cricketer
... this morning with Martin and Bennett.
Aint an ideal situation for Bennett to debut. And he's been pretty good IMO. They're tough conditions. He's bowled some good balls and looked more threatening than anyone as far as being caught at the wicket goes.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
On cricinfo

Jono: "I've got to say I can't quite understand how players like Mills or Tuffey aren't part of the team - they are consistent performers and much more penetrating and proven of late than Martin & the freshmen"

Is this the Jono we know?
It's not this Jono. Could quite possibly be the other one.

But Dravid gone!

Flem274*

123/5
**** me sideways.

ICC match fixing probe should be incoming.:ph34r:

Does this wicket mean he's in the side for the rest of the season?

Noble One

Only following this match on Cricinfo, but another wicket before stumps would be very useful. The new ball carries so much more potential for wickets, another wicket and the game is nearing an even game.

Chewie

He's doing a North and saving his career for a few more matches...whereupon he'll take one more wicket.