• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
On cricinfo

Jono: "I've got to say I can't quite understand how players like Mills or Tuffey aren't part of the team - they are consistent performers and much more penetrating and proven of late than Martin & the freshmen"

Is this the Jono we know?
Is this the Joni?:
Haha, was about to post this.
Hmm, now Joni is part of that intermittently horrid collection of folk who comment on cricinfo...

Where he belongs I suppose :ph34r:
No that wasn't me.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, I seriously didn't think we could name a worse bowling attack from our available players on this tour.

Can only assume we're trying to avoid injuries to our proper bowlers like Southee and Arnel.

Halfpast_Yellow

U19 Vice-Captain
Wow, I seriously didn't think we could name a worse bowling attack from our available players on this tour.

Can only assume we're trying to avoid injuries to our proper bowlers like Southee and Arnel.
I thought this. But I think stupidity is the more likely explanation...

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member

You do realise just how sad a statement that is, right?

Meridio

International Regular
Pretty **** day for us then, but that was to be expected. What pisses me off though is the fact that we just don't help ourselves at all. Firstly, our selection was utterly ridiculous; and secondly, our fielding has been rubbish. Was it five dropped catches, or four?