• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test Team World Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Yes i'm out too as well. Just will end by repeating this again: http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/2346223-post125.html

quote said:
All i know is 10, 20, 50 years from now no one will ever remember this so called # 1 period from IND, by whatever margin you or others wish to claim they are.

Also if next year if India lose in SA, WI, ENG. Then last 3 years of results which has propelled them to # 1 based on the ranking system. Wil fall flat on its face.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
They were lucky because South Africa couldn't bowl out tailenders.

Beware Ishant Sharma's batting this series I think :ph34r:

Teja.

Global Moderator
I predict a tenfold increase in the ASS(Appreciate Sreesanth Society) by the end of the SA tour tbh.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
No shame in not being able to beat AUS.

But injuries to key players prevented SA from beating ENG last winter. They were clealry the superior team in that series.

While when ENG beat SA @ home in 2004/05. SA where in transition mode, while ENG were the better team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.