• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** T20 Champions League in South Africa

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ashwin - WAG.
Murali - WAG.
Dougeh - WAG.
**** it, even Balaji - WAG.

And Dhoni, WAFG, superb captaincy.

Now please win this CSK and don't make me look like an idiot.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Dhonie to score under 44 runs @ $1.83

WHY DIDNT I PUT MORE THAN $20 ON THAT

Also Thyssan you useless **** if you scored 12 more runs I would have gotten $100!
FML

Ah well thanks to Dhoni and Bet 365 having some inexplicable huge confidence in him I didn't actually lose anything.

pasag

RTDAS
Well done CSK. Did it with two of my favourite Aussies, so will take that.

It's nice to see them finally being rewarded for being consistently excellent over the past few years especially ahead of this year's "re-distribution" which will probably destroy the heart of the side in one way or another.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Csk have been smart in auctions tbf, backing them to make some good decisions. But I don't know if I would like the new side as much.

AaronK

State Regular
Sunil Bakwasker is on.. Killing the whole post match stuff for me..

someone should remind him of his 34 runs in like some 100 odd deliveries against England while chasing 300 plus runs.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
If teams are united in the fact that they want their teams to stay largely the same, perhaps there could be some collusion so teams can keep six or seven of their players. CSK won't be CSK without Hussey, Vijay, Raina, MS Dhoni, Ashwin or Bollinger.

vcs

Sunil Bakwasker is on.. Killing the whole post match stuff for me..

someone should remind him of his 34 runs in like some 100 odd deliveries against England while chasing 300 plus runs.
:lol:

Never heard that one before.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol, love that an IPL team won just for those who jumped the gun after Mumabi lost the first game.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Davey Jacobs to be Chennai’s new opener. CSK owe him a few bob as well, particularly as Jacobs told his side not to bother chasing down Chennai’s total in the group stages…

Disappointing display by the Warriors but they didn’t look comfortable against spin all tournament, only thrived when facing hack Aussie spinners. Defeat would have been on a far greater scale in the final was held at Centurion. They should be back next year as they have the attack, just need a real partner for Jacobs (JJ Smuts...) and someone in the middle order who is not a provincial cricketer.

vcs

Lol, love that an IPL team won just for those who jumped the gun after Mumabi lost the first game.
That would be me. :cool:

Seriously though, good to see the IPL teams backing up the hype with some performances. Though with the advantages they enjoy, it's nothing less than expected.

akilana

International 12th Man
They should be back next year as they have the attack, just need a real partner for Jacobs (JJ Smuts...) and someone in the middle order who is not a provincial cricketer.
The batting was about Jacobs the whole tournament so they need one or two good middle order batsmen. You know they're in trouble when Botha bats as high as no 6.