• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** T20 Champions League in South Africa

Flem274*

123/5
Yep, Papps and Fulton with international experience. Nicol and Stewart good domestic stalwarts. Anderson with the young talent and van Wyk doing a good job of rounding things out.
As shown by their fantastic display last season.

And van Wyk is a CD man now.:cool:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep, Papps and Fulton with international experience. Nicol and Stewart good domestic stalwarts. Anderson with the young talent and van Wyk doing a good job of rounding things out.
Stewart has international experience too! He was magnificent.

Howsie

International Captain
Stewart alone would win them this comp.

Flem274*

123/5
If we win this, I will run around my street naked except for a green love heart on my chest. I'll post the pix on CW.

that should jinx it enough

Flem274*

123/5
And if Taylor plays a matchwinner for Bangalore in the final, I might go ballistic.

You can have all the contracts you like, but the fact is a domestic side from a little country can't offer the big bucks an IPL team can, and competitions where a couple of teams are allowed to cherry pick other sides players is a joke. It's even worse than the NPC some years.

/hurt rant