• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Aamer Situation

If found guilty, Aamer should be banned for:

• Total voters

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Nah, A Current Affair (or Today Tonight) are sensationalist 'news' programs that really focus on stories of scams, people being ripped off, hard done by and so forth. It's pretty terrible and the usual but of Chaser jokes.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When I was 18 I did stupid stuff like getting drunk and stealing a pint glass from a bar. I didn't bring a whole sport into disrepute.

He's more than old enough to realise that what he's doing is serious.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Candy, please read the forum rules. They clearly state you should not discuss illegal activity. Consider this a warning, ****.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
18 is not 4. When someone gets to that age, they should know it's wrong to steal pint glasses from bars. I propose a zero tolerance approach.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Can the mods add a poll to this thread - I will get shot if I start another thread on this topic. I want to see numbers on what CW thinks should happen if he is found guilty:

a) 2 year ban
b) 5 year ban
c) 10 year ban
d) life ban
e) irrelevant option