• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** T20 Champions League in South Africa

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Need a better bowling effort next match. And Shikar Dhawan needs to do better. 32/30 when your chasing 186 <_<

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Mumbai will never win big chases if they continue with this batting order.

Get Duminy 3 and Pollard 4 when chasing FFS.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
"Getting Tendulkar out was a dream of mine" - Burger.

Haha great story. Love that domestic players get these opportunities to bowl at international superstars.

**** the Champions League haters tbh :cool:

Sir Alex

Banned
Awesome innings by Sachin. And there were guys proclaiming his issues in LOIs just because he hasn't played since june. 8-)

As to whether MI win or lose, don't give a ****, as long as I can get such innings from Sachin. Limits my investment of time in this to the length of his innings.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
And there were guys proclaiming his issues in LOIs just because he hasn't played since june. 8-)
?

Also you should give a **** about Mumbai's result with regards to claims surrounding Sachin's captaincy considering you've debated about his captaincy record on this board. Didn't think he did a good job today at the death (not that Zaheer helped him :dry: ) and got the batting order wrong again today.

I'm a huge Sachin fan, but just don't believe one can ever describe him as a very good captain. He has his moments, but just makes crucial tactical errors at the wrong time, and gets worked up a bit more. He's much more relaxed as the senior guy in the background.

Last edited:

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
That lofted on-drive for 6 by Pollard was absolutely insane. Possibly the most elegant big six I have ever seen.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mumbai's batting looks so weak if you take out Sachin.. Duminy is all class but not too comfortable yet as a T20 player. He really lost momentum towards the end of his innings and got out after playing some wild slogs. Mumbai are carrying the likes of Rayudu and Sathish... and Bhajji coming in at 5 down really sums it up. **** batting depth for a T20 team.

Sachin also needs to understand that he doesn't have to give his entire team a bowl. :laugh:

Sir Alex

Banned
?

Also you should give a **** about Mumbai's result with regards to claims surrounding Sachin's captaincy considering you've debated about his captaincy record on this board. Didn't think he did a good job today at the death (not that Zaheer helped him :dry: ) and got the batting order wrong again today.

I'm a huge Sachin fan, but just don't believe one can ever describe him as a very good captain. He has his moments, but just makes crucial tactical errors at the wrong time, and gets worked up a bit more. He's much more relaxed as the senior guy in the background.
Yeah, judge him by the result of a t20 match. What an idea sirjee. So who was it who captained MI to finals in last IPL? 8-)

There you got my reactio