• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** T20 Champions League in South Africa

shivfan

Banned
Mumbai Indians team
SR Tendulkar*, S Dhawan, AT Rayudu†, R Sathish, JP Duminy, KA Pollard, R McLaren, Harbhajan Singh, Z Khan, SL Malinga, AG Murtaza
Lions team
AN Petersen*, JD Vandiar, VB van Jaarsveld, R Cameron, ND McKenzie, Z de Bruyn, TL Tsolekile†, R Frylinck, S Burger, AM Phangiso, E O'Reilly

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Still don't understand why the ICC should get a cut from the IPL and CL. Does it get a cut from the Big Bash or County cricket?

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Zaheer understandably down on speed, but getting considerable away swing from the left hander.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Ali Murtaza with a wicket, he is really one to look out for, he was neck and shoulders above all other bowlers in the ICL tournament, with an economy of around 4-5 runs per over.

kingkallis

International Coach
WOW - Neil McKenzie looks a different player in T20s...55 from 29

Vandiar's cameo helped Lions too. 186/5 is a good score.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Skycam! Love how they didn't overwhore it as well.

Thing I love about the Lions hitting a score like this, is that Mumbai is a team that has just the ammunition to chase it down.

shivfan

Banned
DaSilva's a poor umpire....

Sachin couldn't have been more plumb.
:dry:
what does O'Reilly have to do to get a wicket?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dhawan you **** head.

I hate when players play the reverse sweep striaght to 'short third man'.

Just like Morgan should have been out in the 1st T20 match against Pakistan. Just ******** stroke play.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Blessing in disguise that run out.

Get Pollard out there now FFS. Let him get in and then he will be able to crush it.