• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Taking a pretty piss poor performance from England in the field and with the ball to keep this game alive.

Monobrow Senior finally makes a success out of giving his wicket away.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm not sure whether to be pleased Pakistan are rubbish or not. I would have been very suspicious if they were suddenly good, but at the same time I really would rather we were playing a team that was much better.

grecian

Yeah, a no-ball, wonder what the thoughts would of been if a Pakistani slow-bowler had bowled a no-ball:unsure:

grecian

Oh that's a shame, was just getting interesting, Umer looks so good in the shorter forms of the game.

Scaly piscine

****ing abysmal.

I don't think you could have a better ****ing batsman to have to bowl at in this situation. Top order batsman with a shocking T20 record.