• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Interesting to compare the averages of the current batsmen.

One averages 80, and the other 28. I'll let you humanoids work out which is which.

King Pietersen

International Captain
You really wouldn't think Bopara is in good form, or he was in County Cricket anyway, has looked awful in his last 3 innings for England.

Trott gone. Drags on, gone for 69 in the end, played very well. Reckon we've already got enough TBH.

King Pietersen

International Captain
I love Ravi Bopara. Looked awful early in his innings, but then he just unleashes in the last couple of overs. Think we could have 2 dynamite finishers in Morgan and Bopara. Definitley prefer Ravi down the order.

stumpski

International Captain
Went out for a bit, so didn't see Irfan withdraw from the attack, but a Pakistan bowler going off injured in his first appearance of the tour put me in mind of dear old Ehtesham-ud-Din. :)

Jacknife

International Captain
A few decent knocks from Strauss,Davies,Trott and a few hits from Bopara.You can tell when Bopara comes out he's playing like someones who's got a huge fear of failure,looked good once it came to the last few overs though

ozone

First Class Debutant
A few decent knocks from Strauss,Davies,Trott and a few hits from Bopara.You can tell when Bopara comes out he's playing like someones who's got a huge fear of failure,looked good once it came to the last few overs though
Was just coming on to point this out. Don't think I remember seeing anyone looking as afraid of failure playing international cricket.

Special innings by Steve Davies today, One more like that in the next 4 games will book him a place on the ashes tour as the second keeper (if he hasn't already done enough).

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
By my reckoning Yardy is the most economical ODI bowler in the world (qual: bowled in 15 innings) - well actually he's neck and neck with Ray Price

stumpski

International Captain
By my reckoning Yardy is the most economical ODI bowler in the world (qual: bowled in 15 innings) - well actually he's neck and neck with Ray Price
All the more commendable given that Price plays mainly against the Associates teams these days.

All looking rather predictable from here, tbh. Bit of rain about, but presumably Pakistan are behind on D/L.