• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

Jacknife

International Captain
Great effort from England,but dire from Pakistan,were England that good or are Pakistan that bad,what ever the answer England didn't give them a chance.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
What thrashing. If this is any indication to go by the ODIs are going to be a formality for England...dire stuff...

King Pietersen

International Captain
:laugh: Good end result from Kieswetter, but he gets himself into some horrible positions. Must have remarkable hand-eye co-ordination.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Hmm, Davies gone. Does seem to hit the ball in the air in that area quite often, something he needs to work on. Hopefully he'll make a contribution in the ODi series.

King Pietersen

International Captain
:-O Where did that come from? Magnificent fielding from Akmal. Kieswetter gone after a promising innings. Time for Colly to get a few I guess.

Jacknife

International Captain
I know it's early but i'm not convinced by Davies he seems to get out to the same shot quite regular.
What the **** are they playing at again,just when Kieswetter was looking good.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Jesus, that's effing brainless from Kies. Bopara's call was clear and loud.

Smart throw from Umar, tbf.

Life in the game yet.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Colly down the pitch to Shoaib. Wow carves him over midwicket for a Dorothy.

Bouncer next...

EDIT: Nup, wide-ish full bunger