• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

King Pietersen

International Captain
Nope, this is exactly the same combination. Still not a fan of Sidebottom, but they had to stick with him after the World T20.

Jayzamann

International Regular
I must have purged that tourney from my mind. Could have sworn Anderson would be up there in the reckoning for a spot in the t20 team.

The_roc

U19 Captain
It's the opening bowlers that won the World Cup, and as stated before Bresnan does a job in this format.

Not so convinced about Sidey, time running out on his England career methinks.
His best days are past him, and he's on the move from Notts at the end of the season.

Think we could squeeze him in at Taunton (or may be Kirby who is leaving Glouc.)

King Pietersen

International Captain
Broad and Bresnan bowling really well here. Broad looking genuinely quick and is really troubling the batsmen with the short ball.

22/4. Broad's got 2. Afridi gone, this is going well. Wouldn't mind getting Kieswetter and Morgan into the attack now to make a game of it. :ph34r:

Jacknife

International Captain
Sidebottom always bowls better at the death,I don't know why they open with him,but his slower balls are good at the end.
Nasser saying Pakistan are a shambles,that can't bat,field,catch and run between the wickets.LOL

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Lol, Nass. Calling it as he sees it. "They haven't got a clue what they're doing....They're an absolute shambles at the moment." :laugh:

King Pietersen

International Captain
Hafeez playing the Fawad Alam role in this innings by the looks of things. Get Umar Akmal on strike FFS, this is dull. I want England to win, but want them chasing more than 70.