• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has there ever been a worse player all round in cricket history if Kamran is convicted?

Can't catch, can't bat outside flat wickets, and is a cheating **** to boot.

Umar got all the good genes it seems.
Umar appears to have all the same genes, from what I can tell.

_Ed_

Someone in the crowd has shouted no ball for each of the first three balls Amir's faced. People laughed the first time.

stumpski

International Captain
Well, the one bright spot for Pakistan in this farce is that he's meant to be involved.
True ... and yes, I am aware that he wouldn't have been playing had it not been for the Broad/Haider affair (and how insignificant that seems now)

G.I.Joe

International Coach
I don't think there was any chance of Pakistan forfeiting this. Wouldn't that have virtually amounted to admission of guilt, especially seeing the captain himself has been implicated?

_Ed_

No cheer at all when that wicket fell. Seems no one's really enjoying this now.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
**** off, Amir. Hopefully that's the last time we ever see your cheating face on an international ground.