• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

stumpski

International Captain
Expert commentator David Lloyd reckons people in the crowd "might be oblivious to what's been going on overnight". FFS, Bumble
:laugh: I suppose if you spent the evening in the pub, went straight to bed when you got in and didn't see or hear the news this morning ...

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Really? I am asking seriously since I don't get telecast here.:p
Yeah, genuinely, there was applause - perhaps a little relieved that they were actually coming out to bat, as none of the Pakistan players had warmed up on the outfield - and I didn't hear any boos, although there may have been some.

Expect booing for Amir and Asif when they come out though.

The_roc

U19 Captain
In terms of on-field play, Umar Akmal has been the biggest disappointment for me this summer. We heard so much about the youngster during the winter and I was looking forward to seeing him - he hasn't made one substantial score all season. Although many will want this match to die a swift death, I wouldn't mind seeing a few shots from him this morning.
Looks like the sort of player that can give it a wack in the one day game, but currently lacking at test level.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Yeah, genuinely, there was applause - perhaps a little relieved that they were actually coming out to bat, as none of the Pakistan players had warmed up on the outfield - and I didn't hear any boos, although there may have been some.

Expect booing for Amir and Asif when they come out though.
Cheers for the info. Sucks big time when you can't follow games that you are interested in.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shocking lack of chin music. Would have had Broad on first with orders to loosen some teeth.

stumpski

International Captain
Great series Kamran. Thank you and goodnight.

Seriously, are Pakistan ever going to select this joker again?

King Pietersen

International Captain
Jimmeh =D Akmal gone cheaply again. Wonder what sort of reception Aamer's going to get.

Turns out it's silence. A small chorus of boos, but generally silence around the ground.

Flem274*

123/5
Has there ever been a worse player all round in cricket history if Kamran is convicted?

Can't catch, can't bat outside flat wickets, and is a cheating **** to boot.

Umar got all the good genes it seems.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great series Kamran. Thank you and goodnight.

Seriously, are Pakistan ever going to select this joker again?
Still defending to extra cover, I note. Finishes with 24 runs @ 4.00. Now never darken International cricket again.

Amir greeted by pretty much complete silence.