• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I was referring to the previous comments about catching.
Ahh right, I see. Yeah he's definitely better than your average Pakistani catcher, but he did drop Broad twice in two balls when Farhat was bowling.

The fact that the second sentence in this post isn't a contradiction probably sums everything up though, really.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Watched almost every ball today, cracking day. Expecting us to have a lot of days like these this winter :ph34r:
gagfc.

Think it's time to start re-visiting CC more regularly to begin the wind up of England supporters before their side cops their usual pizzling out here.

pasag

RTDAS
Alright, so there's the final day starting in 7 hours. What happens?

Obviously Pakistan should do the right thing and forfeit, but if they don't it's going to be seriously weird. Would be nice if the ICC stepped in quickly here, but we know that'll never happen.

Spark

Global Moderator
So I've seen some junk arguments in my time...

...And what was on display in this thread gives those a run for their money.

Lostman

State Captain
So any word on the status of the game tomorrow?on or called off?

Prior probably has some good material ready, might just be worth getting up early if the stump mics are left on.:laugh:

Lostman

State Captain
Its at Lords, so they cant get abused that badly.
Reserved and sober crowd etc...

Ive seen angry baseball fans throw coins and money at former players that signed for another team .

Jayzamann

International Regular
I am such a sad panda. The England first innings had everything, and was test cricket in a nutshell. Punch, counterpunch, bowling successes countered by batting successes.

Now this. :(

Stapel

International Regular
Alright, so there's the final day starting in 7 hours. What happens?

Obviously Pakistan should do the right thing and forfeit, but if they don't it's going to be seriously weird. Would be nice if the ICC stepped in quickly here, but we know that'll never happen.
and

So any word on the status of the game tomorrow?on or called off?

Prior probably has some good material ready, might just be worth getting up early if the stump mics are left on.:laugh:
What????