• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

pasag

RTDAS
Good chance two batsmen could outscore the oppo's combined score. Has that ever happened before?

Btw Pak aren't inconsistent, they're just a poor Test side.

Teja.

Global Moderator
:laugh::laugh:

Good old Pakistan, I appreciate the comic relief especially on a day India are losing.
**** man, An 18 year old bowls the spell of his life and takes a 6-fer at the home of cricket and this is what the remaining team does. Will do wonders for his confidence. :(

And India are never losing even when they are losing. :ph34r:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sigh. Sucking a little of the fun out now. Pea-hearted stuff.

Hope MoYo stands up here. God knows if he doesn't no other bugger will.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** man, An 18 year old bowls the spell of his life and takes a 6-fer at the home of cricket and this is what the remaining team does. Will do wonders for his confidence. :(

And India are never losing even when they are losing. :ph34r:
Yeah, I'm sorry for Amir. Seems a really likeable guy. Credit to England. God, Pakistan's batting sucks though.

flibbertyjibber

This has been an enjoyable couple of days,brilliant spell by Amir,fantastic batting by trott and Broad and now we steamroller the opposition.Great stuff.Nice easy 3-1 series win heading into the ashes and 6 series unbeaten too.:)

Jacknife

International Captain
When our wickets were tumbling all I read was how well Pakistan bowled.

Yes, they've batted like amateurs. But what a performance this was from our attack. Take out Finn's first three overs and I'd go as far as saying it's one of the best all-round performances from them in recent memory (i.e with them all chipping in).
It's been like that all series,

vcs

Great chance for one of these batsmen to become the new Hanif Mohammed here. :)

Dissector

International Debutant
Nealry made a meal of it on both occasions though.
True, but I think people are underestimating how difficult it is to win test matches against quality sides especially in away games. When was the last truly poor team to win a test in England? When was the last poor team to beat Australia anywhere?

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
True, but I think people are underestimating how difficult it is to win test matches against quality sides especially in away games. When was the last truly poor team to win a test in England? When was the last poor team to beat Australia anywhere?
August 9th last year