• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

Jacknife

International Captain
Oh? What happened?

---

I wonder how many of those we'll see before batsmen realise that plonking your foot down the pitch and not using your feet and getting to the pitch is a horrid idea against a bowler like Swann.
I think it was in India and KP bowled Harbajhan and he stood there and refused to walk,KP said to him you've been bowled and he turned round and told him to eff off,before the umpires told him to do one.

Spark

Global Moderator
YouTube.

KP clean bowls Harby, Harby doesn't walk, KP suggests he might want to, Harby wittily replies "**** you" (not off as I remembered) & is given out when 3rd ump sees he was bowled.
:laugh:

Botham's reaction is fairly amusing.

I'd say doing something like that definitely ranks below forgetting to appeal, and IMO below claiming a marginal bump ball catch.

Last edited:

Jacknife

International Captain
Set him up beautifully,great bowling from Finn.Akmal looked like he was looking around to blame something.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Standing your ground when clean bowled is a much bigger **** act than celebrating without appealing.

Spare me the 'he didn't know he was bowled' bull**** it is a damning implication on your opinion of the ban standing behind the stumps if that's the case.
I think Zander De Bruyn did it in a county match on Sky before the Harbajhan incident, not sure if that's on u-toob.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's like a goalkeeper playing on when the ball has crossed the line. Not that that would ever happen :ph34r:

Decent shout that. Review, please.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Umar Lol.

I know he is supposed to have all the talent but has just looked a little bit silly in this series.

Spark

Global Moderator
yeah that kinda sucks, he quite clearly didn't see that at all.

don't know about the 'spirit of cricket' stuff though.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Thought the ongoing rugby game between the Boks and Wallabies was a cripple fight but this is outrageous. :laugh: Gotta love Pak.

pskov

International 12th Man
yeah that kinda sucks, he quite clearly didn't see that at all.

don't know about the 'spirit of cricket' stuff though.
As Holding said on commentary, it's not the bowlers problem if the batsman doesn't pick the ball up.

I remember Flintoff giving Kallis a doing over at the Oval IIRC in 2008 where Kallis couldn't pick the ball up when he was bowling full. Eventually got him plumb lbw.