• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
I am hoping Ali gets a decent score here, as he is my favourite batsmen from Pakistan.

Has shown he is capable as well.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Interesting tactics from Butt here. The ball probably won't swing for very long so it's odd to be attacking so early on. Suppose they need a win here though.

Jacknife

International Captain
A decent fist over from Finn even though it went for 6 ,but he lost his line and length in his 2nd over.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Don't want to be too harsh on him, but the way I've felt in the last few Tests is that Finn seems to come on and take the pressure off after good starts from Broad and Anderson

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Azhar Ali will probably make a better test batsman than Umar Akmal.. I mean that guy's got a head waaaaay too big for his stature in Pak cricket at present..

Can't believe how he is too, given his role models would probably have been Inzy, Younis or Yousuf, pretty nice guys all of them, at least from a distance.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't want to be too harsh on him, but the way I've felt in the last few Tests is that Finn seems to come on and take the pressure off after good starts from Broad and Anderson
So imagine how bad it's going to be for you out here, when the ball doesn't swing, and he's coming on to bowl mud after a mud start from the other muppets :ph34r:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
What's the largest difference between 2nd highest score and 3rd highest score in a test?
Would wager it was pretty insane in that dig when Mahela got this 370 odd and Sanga got a 250.. If you are talking about completed innings though, that is a completely different story.. :)