• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shouldn't count in future CW debates as these knocks were scored against a team with a batting line-up who aren't Test standard.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ridiculous patnership, love this scorecard so much.

Please can we not put Broad up to 7 though please, think he might just about have earned the right to be back at 8.

Jacknife

International Captain
Who was it that was saying Trott would never make big scores ,because he hasn't got the range of shots to score against good attacks. I pointed out that he already has scored a ton and a double but apparently that didn't prove anything.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who was it that was saying Trott would never make big scores ,because he hasn't got the range of shots to score against good attacks. I pointed out that he already has scored a ton and a double but apparently that didn't prove anything.
That was because he scored them against poor attacks.:laugh:

This has been a superb knock by him and he has ended the number 3 debate for a while hopefully.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Trivia question for you: who has more tons at Lord's, Ricky Ponting or Stuart Broad?

All over, decent total

Jacknife

International Captain
You can tell he is gutted for getting out to that ball,well played Trott brilliant innings.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
What a mindbending scorecard that is. Third top scorer is Mr Tras, 42, which is almost double the fourth top scorer.

Last edited:

mohammad16

U19 Captain
LMAO IS SIR BOTHAM EVER satisfied with the field setting, every time I randomly turn on the match, hes talking about how the field placing is utterly weird.