• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Yk was playing county cricket in England and his inclusion would have been the ideal thing to win the last test.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You are English, and not really Australian though, tbf :ph34r:

He got that bit right, despite the crapness of the post :p

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
You are English, and not really Australian though, tbf :ph34r:

He got that bit right, despite the crapness of the post :p
I'm whatever suits my argument tbh. :p

It makes up for the fact that I cop hell during the Ashes no matter what happens. If Australia win I get teased by Australians here and if England win I cop it from the all English people I know, over email/texting/phone calls/forums/instant messaging etc. Neither side will claim me during a time of war. :(

If anything I think moving to England will tip me over into being always considered Australian, funny as that sounds, because I'll be a lot more Australian and a loss less English than everyone else around me.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain

It makes up for the fact that I cop hell during the Ashes no matter what happens. If Australia win I get teased by Australians here and if England win I cop it from the all English people I know, over email/texting/phone calls/forums/instant messaging etc. Neither side will claim me during a time of war. :(

If anything I think moving to England will tip me over into being always considered Australian, funny as that sounds, because I'll be a lot more Australian and a loss less English than everyone else around me.
Got the best solution for ya.....Cheer for Pak. :clap:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

If you move to Hull you'll be considered many things, Australian will be the least of your worries

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
True.. Pakistan have a lot more likeable players than England and I would like to cheer for them.. need to get used to the idea however. :ph34r:
Come on buddy...get used to it..63 years of hatred and negativity is far too long :)

Poor you :laugh::laugh:

Mean while one of our top run getters Umar Gul might be fit enough to return for the final test.
He can remain injured :ph34r:

Wahab Riaz over Gul

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Come on buddy...get used to it..63 years of hatred and negativity is far too long :)
No, it's not hatred at all... I count many Pakistani cricketers among my favourites (Wasim, Inzamam, Mushtaq Ahmed, Waqar...). I'd just call it arch-rivalry.

That said, I'm going with Pakistan in this Test, no team with Stuart Broad in it gets my support. :ph34r: