• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
No, it's not hatred at all... I count many Pakistani cricketers among my favourites (Wasim, Inzamam, Mushtaq Ahmed, Waqar...). I'd just call it arch-rivalry.

That said, I'm going with Pakistan in this Test, no team with Stuart Broad in it gets my support. :ph34r:
:laugh:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Lots of rain forecast in London on Days 1 & 2, but I think it's due to be much better on Days 3 to 5. One of the better cases for bowling first, imo, especially given the nature of the attacks.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Lots of rain forecast in London on Days 1 & 2, but I think it's due to be much better on Days 3 to 5. One of the better cases for bowling first, imo, especially given the nature of the attacks.
Such a pity if this test is reduced to only 3 days.

Howsie

International Captain
I must say I don't mind too much if rain ever interrupts test matches in England, Sky always seems to put on a very decent cricketing story.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Poor Aamer. The English openers look very iffy against the moving new ball for players who should be used to these type of conditions though.