• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Brumby has complained about Ajmal even when England were winning the first 2 tests, so he's fine.

Anyone complaining now when they couldn't care less before are just whinging though.
I expressed doubt about his quicker ball.

Having watch the slow-mo replays yesterday, I believe there's a problem with his action that needs looked at. Just because he was cleared 15 months ago doesn't mean he isn't chucking it now.

However, I hope that he is cleared if he's cited - I love watching spinners bowl when the batsmen haven't got a clue how to play him.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
That really was a batting collapse to remind of us of the 90s. Could do without seeing England do that again for a long long time.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
That really was a batting collapse to remind of us of the 90s. Could do without seeing England do that again for a long long time.
Yup. With Cook in the Gooch role for added verisimilitude. Makes pretty horrible viewing. Prior & Swann got good deliveries, but some very ordinary shots for the most part.

Now can we have an effing third man, please, captain?

slowfinger

International Debutant
147 to win, interesting contest here, can Pakistan collapse with the mighty Yousuf and Ali in form?
And oh yeah, I've passed the 1000 mark :p

BoyBrumby

Englishman
:laugh:

The looks of horror followed by relief on Anderson's face when Swann bobbled it and held on were priceless.

Farhat playing his shots.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Are we allowed to discuss Pakistan not running their singles completely or is there too much risk of offending people?