• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs Pakistan in England

Jayzamann

International Regular
Really want to see Clarke put his LO troubles behind him. Can really see his test average creep up a bit in the next 12 months.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Can't talk about that here. No discussion of cricket streaming whatsoever, regardless of the time of day. Please comply with the rules. :)
There's also others on this website to consider. They enjoy cricket too and actually pay for their channels. Common sense should mean you'd be wary of this.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Why is Rameez Raja referring to Gul, Aamer and Asif as three medium pacers?? Last time I saw Aamer..he was hitting 145...thats not medium pace now is it

Spark

Global Moderator
Why is Rameez Raja referring to Gul, Aamer and Asif as three medium pacers?? Last time I saw Aamer..he was hitting 145...thats not medium pace now is it
Closer to 135 today, not medium but not fast either.

---

Clarke's drives are looking wonderful but they make me very nervous as well.

Last edited:

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Back in 2006, in the test series against West Indies..Gul was phenomenal...owned Lara a couple of times in that series..Unfortunately..never looked the same test bowler since then..

Asif is moving the ball.. he just needs to get his length right..

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
He hasn't been bowling much quicker than medium pace today though really; averaging 137.27km/hr according to HawkEye. I'm guessing he's done it deliberately to take advantage of the conditions.

Spark

Global Moderator
Clarke is batting so beautifully. Really worried about a nick though.
Not worried about a nick so much, seems to have the swing reasonably well sorted and is waiting for the ball... more worried about a slap to short extra cover.

---

That last shot was absolutely perfect though.

Last edited:

King Pietersen

International Captain
Clarke looks in excellent form. Has found his timing very quickly. I'd be more than happy to see Clarke bat the day and make a century. Would prefer it if he didn't put on a big partnership with Katich though, not sure I could stomach a Katich century. Bring back Phil Hughes TBH. He might not be pretty to watch either, but he's way more entertaining than Katich.