• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
As long as it's a direct swap, then I'm fine with it. :p

(Torres is my second favourite player after Ibrahims)

Craig

World Traveller
It's more or less certain at this stage that Benitez is going to Juventus. No idea who will replace him.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Barca clearly suffering no hangover from wedensday night 3-0 up in a potentially difficult game.

Ibrmahimovic not included though, wonder what is going to happen with him. Would be a little worried if I was a Liverpool fan.
Why?

Barcelona are after David Villa (who they should have signed last summer.)

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Gutted Tranmere won, was out in Leeds last night, would have been great if Millwall had won.

Everyone in the country cheering on Bristol Rovers next week

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
brilliant through-ball from stevie, has to be said, will make him even more the darling of the kop.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hey cool some Tranmere fans on Exeweb, taking about our fans being "special" and such, I always am friendly to such people, it's always great entertainment, I find.
We do have some ****head fans, I have to say. On behalf of intelligent SWA fans (yeah, yeah) I apologise.

That being said, sorry mate but you're going down.

We were briliant yesterday. Robbo's goal was immense. Saved by a Rock Ferry scum possibly? Wonderful.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yeah obviously Villa an option but with Benitez fairly likely to leave and no champions league football you would not be surprised to see Torres go there.
I'd be very suprised, seeing as Villa is a) less injury prone than Torres and b) better than Torres.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
: "I am going to Barcelona in the summer.

"I have always dreamed about going to Spain and playing for the best team in the world.

''They were unsure about me when I was playing in Russia but I have shown them that I'm the real deal and I know they are ready to talk to me.

"I want to play for the top team and be trying to win every competition, I don't think you can rate one better than the other, it is all about winning. I want to play for them and that is never going to change.

"I know Gael Clichy would love to play out there as well, and he would work well in their team.

"It would be tough trying to compete with Xavi and Iniesta but that is the competition I want, I don't want to walk into a team."
W.T.F

People.co.uk - Andrey Arshavin: I'm on my way to Barca