• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Without showing no signs of improvement?

How does that fit in with the FACT that teams don't improve?
:laugh:. Yo let me tell you something big man, you can't troll me. I am not Richard, i would make you run off this site again & this time crying.

If you aint got any proper to contribute to football argument like myself & Mr.Camps. Dont respond to my posts, i dont have time for your foolishness.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
:laugh:. Yo let me tell you something big man, you can't troll me. I am not Richard, i would make you run off this site again & this time crying.

If you aint got any proper to contribute to football argument like myself & Mr.Camps. Dont respond to my posts, i dont have time for your foolish.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why is so much emphasis being placed on the fact that Wales are the 76/77th best side in world?. You have to look at it via my baseless perspective, in which a team would be relegated to an "associate member" pool via confederation.
Fixed.
They need DM now
Imma let you finish, but...no, they need more than a DM now. You just said so yourself.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Are they 100 top teams in world football? No.

Why is so much emphasis being placed on the fact that Wales are the 76/77th best side in world?. You have to look at it via their respective confederation, in which a team would be relegated to an "associate member" pool via confederation.

Thus these hypotetical pre WCQ matches would occur amongsts confederation members. (But of course the associate pool members, could/would still have your normal international friendly match vs teams of another conderation). Just like how in cricket we have the intercontinental cup amongst associate members.
That system doesn't work though. Fiji would be one of the better nations in Oceania, but they're ****ing **** compared to say....Wales.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Oh its baseless now. But just now you just said you agreed, although technically i dont 100% with this idea.

you said:
Ok, I can get on board with this. Have the top 50 nations in the world in their elite pool with automatic qualifying privileges. Then have the rest playoff against each other geographically. So the top, say, 30 of that pool can participate in qualifying for major tournaments.

The only problem being that, at a ranking of 77th, Wales are odds on to be in that top 30, despite being a worthless team.
Make up your mind..

Imma let you finish, but...no, they need more than a DM now. You just said so yourself.
Actually i think i misquoted your earlier.

When you first said...For one, as much as you think otherwise, Arsenal is not just one player short of winning a title.

I misread that you saying the gunner are just one player short of winning the league. I dont think so, just that they need a DM or 2 now & indeed need more than one player to win the title again. So sorry about that..

Mr Mxyzptlk

Oh its baseless now. But just now you just said you agreed, although technically i dont 100% with this idea.
I so totally meant it too.
I misread that you saying the gunner are just one player short of winning the league. I dont think so, just that they need a DM or 2 now & indeed need more than one player to win the title again. So sorry about that..
Interesting stuff. That's why you said...
4 i'd say. Two strong DMs & tall goal-scoring forward who can score 20+ goals a season consistently - which indeed can be RVP & a better GK.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
That system doesn't work though. Fiji would be one of the better nations in Oceania, but they're ****ing **** compared to say....Wales.
OFC is pretty small compared to the rest of confederations though. Just 6 nations now that Australia have gone to AFC. So if such a rule was implemented you make have to flex with them, since a crap team will qualify anyway.

Plus OFC teams don't always qualify though. Doesn't the winning OFC team usually have to go into a playoff or something?

Mr Mxyzptlk

OFC is pretty small compared to the rest of confederations though. Just 6 nations now that Australia have gone to AFC. So if such a rule was implemented you make have to flex with them, since a crap team will qualify anyway.

Plus OFC teams don't always qualify though. Doesn't the winning OFC team usually have to go into a playoff or something?
That's in actual qualifying, you silly billy. Not in imaginary Naziland elitist qualifying.

Missing the point btw.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No no. I am saying get rid of Song & Diaby & get two others. If you gunners fans are satisfied with Song fine - just get of Diaby then.
Or keep him and play him in his actually position... which is not as a DM.