• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Fusion

Global Moderator
All the Akmal drops off of Kaneria. If I was Kaneria, I'd slip a poison pill in his drink tonight. Or simply bludgeon him to death. Either one works for me.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Akmal has to be dropped in my opinion. Kaneria has been robbed 3 times FFS.

Usually it'd be an overrreaction but he could have single handedly cost his team a test win in Australia.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
That is the worst keeping I have ever seen. This is beyond ridiculous. The Akmal brothers are taking catching to the next level.

Hit_Wicket

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Akmal :laugh:

Hussey getting as many lives as a cat.

Next wicket might be game over though, as far as Australia's chances of winning.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
How many drops now for Akmal?
G.Bailey to debut at home in the deciding Test. What a moment for the youngster. (I wish).

EDIT I guess 3, but possibly 4 by the time I finish writing this.

Last edited:

mohammad16

U19 Captain
common guys give akmal a break, no one is hating on Kamran more ATM than Kamran himself. Its not easy when you drop two catches, you forget how to catch.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
common guys give akmal a break, no one is hating on Kamran more ATM than Kamran himself. Its not easy when you drop two catches, you forget how to catch.
I'd argue you didn't have much to forget in the first place if you dropped two like the first two he dropped.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Fly Sarfraz in for the next match and drop Akmal I don;t care even if he score a match winning 100 he's costing us a historic test win FFS.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Has anyone else in the team ever kept at all? Misbah maybe? I'd think about subbing him out of there right now; he's going that bad. I'd definitely do it if Younis was playing.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
All the Akmal drops off of Kaneria. If I was Kaneria, I'd slip a poison pill in his drink tonight. Or simply bludgeon him to death. Either one works for me.
Kaneria can't blame anyone about dropped catches though. :p

Has anyone else in the team ever kept at all? Misbah maybe? I'd think about subbing him out of there right now; he's going that bad. I'd definitely do it if Younis was playing.
Hmm, would you want Rahul Dravid-esque keeping in a Test? He'd be better than this, surely? Ideal if Sangakarra was in this team though. :p

Xuhaib

International Coach
Faisal Iqbal heck I will make Kaneria take the pads and keep for himself will do a better job then this bastard.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
clarke = infuriating. Can barely remember when a knock of his significantly influenced a match. Can remember a bunch of times in the past year where he didn't even look likely under pressure.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Dreadful keeping by Akmal especially considering the other Pakistan fielders have been good this innings - Faisal Iqbal especially with three catches.