• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hmm, would you want Dravid-esque keeping in a Test? He'd be better than this, surely?
Dravid > Akmal's efforts right now.

Akmal's obviously a lot better than that in a general sense but I seriously don't think he has much chance of taking a catch at the moment. Not off Kaneria anyway. It's been that bad.

Last edited:

mohammad16

U19 Captain
Yeah well the only thing that stands out about Michael Clarke is the footwork, hes is a good bat but definitely nothing close to a match winner. I would say a tad overrated.

Riggins

International Captain
Honestly, hoe can a test batsman get done by a tiny little inswinger at that pace? Csn understand if it decked, but it wasn't even late swing. That's ****ing terrible Clarke.
Especially considering its pretty much the exact ball that got him in the first innings, straight on middle/off

(edit - p.s what does WAG mean)

Last edited:

mohammad16

U19 Captain
I wonder if Pak should take the new ball, Sami and Gul can both reverse it. New ball will also take Kaneria out of the equation for a while.

mohammad16

U19 Captain
He has been awful but the previous 10 overs or so has got in realy nice ryhthm. But yeah I do feel they should take the new ball, conditions are overcast too.