• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
The reason the Pakistanis were so tentative was because of lack of confidence. They have been batting so poorly, that even with Australia bundled out for 120, they dont feel confidence and safe.

Even us supporters are afraid to display confidence because we know the frail batting can collapse any time.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I believe Ponting and Clarke are two of the most accomplished batsmen in the world today and have the calibre to play in these situations but the reason they failed was because they are simply not used to playing on these pitches. Its a bit like how after a 2 week vacation, waking up at 6 on Monday morning becomes all the more difficult.
Yeah but ffs I still managed to wake up, I didn't have a dozen shots and an all night orgy last night though which would be the equivalent of Ponting's first ball dismissal.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mike: " agree with Ali Siddiqui..even tho I am an Aussie.. the openers played exactly the way the aussies should have played yesterday. The Aussie collapse shows what a debt they owe to Simon Katich over the past years...not one of Australia's most flamboyant players, but a man for tough times. God knows what a difference his presence could have made yesterday. "
A man for the tough times indeed....

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is a Watto-like performance vs spin from Faisal here. Haurie bowling well though.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Scores level. If they can bat until the end of the day, they can get a lead of 100+ (conservative estimate), which would be nice. Right now, there is so much time, that obviously Pakistan will just bat as long as they can, but if they get 150 lead, they may start playing a lot of shots tomorrow.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
iqbal really is a waste of a batting spot
Yeah, think what a massive difference replacing him with Younis makes, transforms the entire lineup. Cannot really think of one change that would make such a difference in any side to be honest.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, think what a massive difference replacing him with Younis makes, transforms the entire lineup. Cannot really think of one change that would make such a difference in any side to be honest.
Well Shakib would be replaced by Mehrab Hossain...

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reckon a declaration here would be a really attacking move by MoYo, good for Test cricket, etc. :ph34r: