• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Can't say I expected this. Tremendous performance from Pakistan so far.

Salman playing every ball on its merit. Good to see.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The implication was that test class batsmen should be able to put away Hauritz. That is certainly not the case on a spinning track.
That's not what I got from it. I got that the Pakistani batsmen look clueless at times against a good, but not world-beating bowler. Which is true.

I mean, England played Warne poorly for years. That didn't bear any implication that Warne was poor though.

thierry henry

International Coach
Very disappointing. Thought Salman was set for a great century. Decent ball but was pretty full and he should have got to it.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Here's Australia's chance to get back into the game. They now will have two unsettled batsman on the crease. Iqbal looks like getting out every ball he faces. Next few overs will be fun to see.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, always funny to see the ball start ripping sideways all of a sudden after a wicket.

EDIT: Nice chin music from Watto first up to MoYo. Great stuff.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sure Johnson bowled a ripper to Salman, but he played it in very weird fashion. No feet, just pushed.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That's a really poor review. Didn't look out at all and Watson's appeal wasn't even that big.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is a big innings for Yousuf. If he can get a big score he can stamp his name in cricket history here.

Big knock for the skipper.

Beleg

International Regular
Sure Johnson bowled a ripper to Salman, but he played it in very weird fashion. No feet, just pushed.
yeap but thats what he's generally been doing and getting away with it. minimal feet movement (apart from the shuffle) and mostly just punching