• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I think the rest of the session will be slow going run rate wise. Pakistan will play some shots after lunch maybe.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Someone mentioned earlier that there's heavy rain forcast for days 4 and 5. Can anyone confirm? If so, then perhaps the run rate needs to be accelarated.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Someone mentioned earlier that there's heavy rain forcast for days 4 and 5. Can anyone confirm? If so, then perhaps the run rate needs to be accelarated.
BOM says a few showers.

Too early to think about that, though. Reckon Pakistan need to get over the Aussies total before thinking about how they're going to set the game up. Still plenty in the deck for the Aussies to work with.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Farhat; whiskey tango foxtrot.

MoYo needs to bollock him at lunch for a shot like that and just strolling back into his crease. My God, they're so close to really putting the Aussies under pressure and he does that. ****.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Afridi like brain explosion from Farhat. What makes a batsmen who has been playing with incredible sense all morning suddenly flay at something like that?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Pakistan are doing well, but I think they are letting themselves get bogged down a little bit. It's not the time, nor the run rate, but I think they might be too tentative then getting nervous (like this run out chance, and that walk out the crease).

Minor critisism for a team in such great position, but I'd just try to be a little bit more positive, if nothing else than for my frame of mind.