• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Hughes pulls a grand innings out of his butt in the 2nd dig Katich might slot back into the middle order, or they'll drop Watson down the order. Or bring in Chris Rogers or George Bailey (depending on what role needs filling).
The 'getting out between 50 and 99' role is well-and-truly filled in this team.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Chapelli: A good start is what you need when chasing a low score!

As opposed to when chasing a big score? I wish I had my Sky feed - channel Nine sucks by comparison. :cry:

Woodster

International Captain
I meant it's not the first time I've said "Johnson to take 10" :p
Yes thought after I'd posted that might be what you were implying.

Done well here the Pakistani openers, have ridden their luck a little, but you need that when it's moving around, it's gone past the outside edge a few times, but they've remained pretty positive, and ran well.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Whats the story behind 'cowboyz'? What did i miss
My NFL team the Dallas Cowboys just put a spanking on SS' team, the Philladelphia Eagles to win the division. Feels good after the Eagles have dominated us for nearly a decade.

Bouncer

State Regular
My NFL team the Dallas Cowboys just put a spanking on SS' team, the Philladelphia Eagles to win the division. Feels good after the Eagles have dominated us for nearly a decade.
Darn it fusion...i thought you had something interesting to tell me about our beloved paroossi....sorry SS man!!1

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Yeh, SS can't win. India the number 1 Test side but now the Eagles on the slide. haha

Woodster

International Captain
That's me for the day, expect to wake up in the morning to find Pakistan have endured a collapse of some degree, but still expect them to register a healthy first innings lead from this position of around 130. On the other hand they may even struggle for a lead!

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
With that last play - the batsman removed his hand from the bat and it struck his wrist (which is part of the glove) - can you be out if your hand isn't even touching the bat? I guess so from what the commentators were saying.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If Hughes pulls a grand innings out of his butt in the 2nd dig Katich might slot back into the middle order, or they'll drop Watson down the order. Or bring in Chris Rogers or George Bailey (depending on what role needs filling).
That's a huge if, would love it if Hughes does do well, he made a duck on Test debut too, he should be retained next test and get hundreds in both innings!

Only downfall for having T20 at the moment is no State Cricketers putting the pressure on the Australian team.

Top_Cat

Loving the way the Aussies are bowling but Pakistan just a bit too good right now. Great stuff.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
With that last play - the batsman removed his hand from the bat and it struck his wrist (which is part of the glove) - can you be out if your hand isn't even touching the bat? I guess so from what the commentators were saying.
Commentators are now saying it would not have been out.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not out. The hand has to be in contact with the bat. Which is why Kasprowicz shouldn't have been out at Edgbaston in 2005.

Burgey

Ask Kaspa.