• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

AaronK

State Regular
this is a great oppertunity for Pakistan to win a test match here.. lets hope they use it just to make the third test interesting..

pasag

RTDAS
In each of the past three series now, Aus have once collapsed for 160 or less (assuming this stand doesnt go on for too much longer).

Sir Alex

Banned
This is a tricky stand. If these guys are able to take Australia to even 160 or 170 it will be a boost for them after the farcical collapse early on.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Just watched Doug get clean bowled. I realise he is a tailender - but that was not a good shot.

He is no Chris Martin though from watching that inning.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What do you reckon, good odds for most wickets in Pakistan's 1st dig?
Like Sid's seam position for this deck tbh.

**** you Channel 9! Get ****ed! News "after the cricket". Has the cricket finished? No it ****ing well hasn't, but your **** for brains coverage has. That's it. I'm ringing up.

DingDong

State Captain

**** you Channel 9! Get ****ed! News "after the cricket". Has the cricket finished? No it ****ing well hasn't, but your **** for brains coverage has. That's it. I'm ringing up.
burgey just cool it with the language ok.

Redbacks

International Captain

The one benefit of being in Adelaide. Nothing happens, no news so we can stay with the cricket :p

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Great bowling from Asif - perfect for the helpful conditions. Reckon Johnson has got us enough to be competitive - backing him and Siddle to make a mess of Pakistan on this deck.

Can't ****ing believe Ponting chose to bat on this deck, against Pakistan.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

It was blatantly misleading.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
LOL @ Kerry O'Keefe talking about Imran Farhat being a batsmen who almost never gets bowled.

Surely going to be bowled today now.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why open the bowling with a horribly out of form Siddle rather than Johnson?

Runs dont matter tonight, wickets do

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Should have happened more last decade IMO.
Indeed. Hopefully the roads of the last decade will indeed be minimal in the next 10 years. Some very good signs that we could have a revival of quality pace attacks amongst the top 8 teams..