• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hmmm, Asif concentrate on your bowling man. Don't start clapping and ****.

Mind you, North does look hopeless atm. But he's gotta grind it out.

thierry henry

International Coach
wow

I reckon in the old days height wouldn't have even been raised as an issue there

I'm backing hawkeye over Chappelli though.

The biggest things hawkeye has shown us (that contradict decisions of the past) imo is (a) a lot of batsmen who "get well forward" to spinners are still out, but (b) unless it's really full, any ball from a seamer is liable to be going over

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
^ Yeah good call. Well forward to a spinner means less nowadays compared to previous times.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
He had a huge stride forward, I don't see how Chappelli is that sure about that. Yea, it hit him below the kneeroll, but barely, and that stride meant that it could very well have gone over.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He had a huge stride forward, I don't see how Chappelli is that sure about that. Yea, it hit him below the kneeroll, but barely, and that stride meant that it could very well have gone over.
Was batting out of his crease too. Chappelli is acting like a tool.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Eep, not a great shot but it got up a little.

Still reserving judgement until we see Pakistan batting on the surface.

thierry henry

International Coach
Misbah you beauty. lol I was roaring at the TV when that was in the air.

Pretty horrible shot from Hussey tbh

Asif bowls a bog-standard 131kph delivery and Chappelli says he bent his back more and got rewarded. I know a lot of people are suspicious of technology but personally I love the way it exposes a lot of cricketing myths.