• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Sami best bowler of the decade!!!!!!!!! LOL........but this was some good bowling by Sami..........i don't know why Ponting chose to bat....he could have easily taken Pak batting line up early on......

thierry henry

International Coach
tbh although I've been bagging Sami in this thread...this is going to sound crazy...but I don't really think I've ever seen him bowl badly :huh: I saw him in 2000/01 when he ran through NZ, and again in 03/04 he ran through NZ a couple of times. Then in 04/05 in Australia I know he wasn't too flash, but not many bowlers are in Australia anyway. tbh I'm totally ignorant as to how he can have such an awful record.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Bowls half volleys on sub-continental wickets - whether they're flat or dust bowls, it ain't gonna be pretty.