• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I think bowling first is the right call. Pitch should be really good for batting by tomorrow, but it'll do a bit today, and you could easily run through a top order if you bowled well.

Kinda hope Australia bowl first, Bollinger will be a handful.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Reckon this is the sort of wicket Asif will dominate on. Should swing and seam.

Hope to get a full day of cricket now. The rain we have had thus far today would not be enough to force the players off the field once the game begins.

thierry henry

International Coach
I usually don't go along with this sort of thing- not about Clarke, not about Watto, not about Ponting, not about anyone really- but Hughes has a very, very, very punchable face imo.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Don't hit in the air Hughesy...

EDIT: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I deadset can't watch.

Last edited: