• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

thierry henry

International Coach
lol at the commentators falling over themselves to defend Sami's record. "He's a better bowler than that"="he's a faster bowler than that"

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would have loved if he had of caught that.
Would have got long odds. That was ********. Good to see the Prince easing back into it early doors...

Is Asif injured? Great to have an easy action and all, but just looks loke he's doing no more than roll the arm over.

thierry henry

International Coach
Is Asif injured? Great to have an easy action and all, but just looks loke he's doing no more than roll the arm over.
Pretty sure he is bowling exactly as he always has

Speed ball suggests he is actually bowling a fraction quicker than he was in NZ and in the ODIs prior to that

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That really wasn't very good now was it, stayed up instead of going to bed in hope of watching him as well.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hughes goes for 0 anyway...was thinking as the commentators were saying 'That's the way he plays' when he went for a couple of shots that sometimes you have to use your head a bit too.

Got tired of hearing "I'm not going to change the way I play" at club level only to see a batsman sitting back down 5 minutes later.

Although if he'd creamed them for 4 I wouldn't be complaining :ph34r: