• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
I'm not sure whether its the oz commentary, his face, his general attitude, but I've just got a horrible urge to see him fail. :ph34r:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I wonder if Ponting regrets the declaration at all now.
Probably regrets the Australian batsmen playing absolute trash. Is anyone else getting sick of these Australian batting collapses? Am all for dropping North if that would help stop them.

Watto...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I wonder if Ponting regrets the declaration at all now.
I don't think so. I really think Ponting is mindful of over working his bowlers and the fact that Siddle picked up the key man Mo Yo in the last over of the day meant that he would have been not out and the game wouldn't have moved on.

Australia's bowling lineup is pretty good at the moment too, we look very capable of taking 20 wickets and if we can't do so for under 380 plus runs, good on Pakistan.

Also, we have a batsman who is absolutely set and are only 6 down, we still have the potential to make another 80 to 100 runs.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
166/6 in the second dig? Really?
Well, perhaps not that quite as much but being 200 in front on 1st innings and currently 360-odd in front ain't exactly disastrous. On just about all pitches, you'd back most decent bowling attacks to defend it with some margin to spare.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just that if you get skittled for another 30 odd runs sometime soon. That leaves Pakistand a lot of time to chase ~400 or they can just play time. If he hadn't declared you wouldn't have to worry about scoring runs now, you could be 500 ahead.