• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great work HDS. Fingers crossed...
What do you mean? The dismissals of North and Haddin just go to prove my point still further. Watson's still there. He is the rock upon which this Australian team have been built. Whilst Aamir bowls 100mph grenades to the also-rans, Watson massages the balls through the covers as if he were only bowling 50mph. I've just bet my house on Watto making the hundy. Its a dead cert!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
North's reaction shows that he's thinking about Hughes as well.

Now Haddin as well, good bowling from this kid. Looks the goods.
Yeah exactly, was about to say the same thing. I wonder if Ponting is prepared to move himself down the order to give Hughes a spot at 3.

Will scream if as Burgey feared Steve Smith comes in the side for North at the SCG.

Pothas

Great stuff from Aamer, just needs to get Watson on 99 now.

Love Mitch batting though hope he stays in for a while.

Last edited:

stephen

What do you mean? The dismissals of North and Haddin just go to prove my point still further. Watson's still there. He is the rock upon which this Australian team have been built. Whilst Aamir bowls 100mph grenades to the also-rans, Watson massages the balls through the covers as if he were only bowling 50mph. I've just bet my house on Watto making the hundy. Its a dead cert!
You're purposely trying to get him out now. That's just not fair to the young man.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Good to see all these young quicks stepping in amongst various teams. I sense a revival in quality pace attacks for the new decade..

archie mac

International Coach
Not sure I have seen many better spells than this, has maintained his pace throughout and is beating them with sheer speed:)

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Worth noting that even if OZ lost 4/0 from here, 358 is a massive score to get for them. Anything above 400 may as well be 4000.

Hell of a spell by Aamer too. Love that action.

Last edited: