• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

archie mac

International Coach
I will put Watto in my avatar for 1 year if he gets a ton in this innings.
I would put a player of your choice in mined if he doesn't but I don't know how:unsure:

But then again I don't think I will need to worry:p

Last edited:

JBH001

International Regular
i think he is around 19 to 21.. he can't be 17..
Waqar was asked, categorically, in the Sky com box if Aamer was older than 17 - and he said no way, that Aamer was indeed 17.

I reckon he may be 18 - 20 (tops) but I dont think he is any older, he certainly does not look any older than 19/20.

Nice shot there. Watto to finally ton up, I think.

Right, back to my Dwarven warrior.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
No way the next match will have the same Pak bowling attack. Kaneria will have to come back and maybe even Gul. Rauf's a goner and Ajmal possibly as well, sadly.

Sir Alex

Banned
Think maybe the baiting of Ponting re the short ball bearing fruit there. Might have made him more determined to pull the short ball whenever he can to prove his critics wrong, at the expense of some judgement as to when to play it.
I agree with this.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Came back from the cricket. Great day.

I arrived just as Umar Akmal opened up in that epic over. Was such good watching. Disappointed with his and Kamran's dismissal though. I guess with Umar, there was no experienced batsman on the other end to tell him to relax and take it easy... considering Aamer on the other end of the pitch was (allegedly) 17!

I was telling everyone I could that Misbah should have hogged the strike and started going for his shots when Pakistan were 7 down. He left it too late, but he and Ajmal showed what they could do with some patience and smart batting.

Bollinger's bowling to the tailenders was so much better than Mitch and Siddle IMO.

Aamer's spell was awesome. Not much more needs to be said. Just great viewing.

Watson's driving was sublime. Terrific stroke play.

Was in the MCC stands but blokes in Bay 13 were getting kicked out at 11am. Taking it too far.